Guess what your doing this Saturday the 20th. Yep, you are coming to the BBB Complex Art Show. Zombie Bikes, Burro Bags and Royal Treatment Records are hosting this hoedown of art and music local hand made products.
Here is just a partial list of the happenings:
Bike Polo starting at 1pm ending at 6pm. Teams will be 3 on 3 and includes teams from throughout the state.
Bike and Bag Art Show starts at 7pm - Midnight
- Zombie Bikes worked with local artists and friends to showcase some frames that were not salvageable and transformed them into wall art. The frames will auctioned as a fund raiser to ensure another great year of our only not for profit volunteer run bike shop.
- We've collaborated on our first run of truly limited bags with local friends and artists to sell at the auction as well.
- The auction will be silent, one or two people will taking bids and the current price will be listed on each item. The auction ends at 10:30. Bring your card, check and cash.
- Each participating will have their work on display for sale.
The raffle will include tons of locally made goods from Hot Life, Arturo Clothing, Heart of Gold, Robyn Crews, Burrito Gallery, The Trek Store, Aerospoke and Burro.
Tickets are $10 or 3 for $20. They can be bought all day and night, the raffle's drawing at 10:30.
- Custom Messenger Roll Top Backpack
- Custom Messenger Bag
- 3 Hip Bags
- 1 AEROSPOKE!
- Lots of T-Shirts!
- Grocery Bags
- 3 Recycled Backpacks
- 4 Frame Pads
- Burrito Gallery Gift Cards
- Arturo Clothing - Beanies and Tees
- 74 SoundSystem. - Great rocksteady, dub and ska. Catch them on their other nights at Burrito Gallery, Steamworks and Paco's.
- Bold City Brewery - Jacksonville's best micro brewery located on Roselle St. in Riverside, home to many of Jacksonville's biggest beer drinkers.
- Royal Treatment - Triclops I and Tough Junkie DJ during the day for the polo match.
- Mark George
- Big Dunn
- John O’Brian
- Clay Doran
- Crystal Floyd
- Bert No Shirt
- Adam Pondozzi
- Jared Scheurer
- John Arvin
- Chad Landenberger
- Lauren Chester
- Tom Pennington
- Joe Gaskins
- Richard Reichstadter
- Danilo Quilaton
- Tony Rodrigues
- Heart of Gold - Clothing from Ft. LauderdaleHot Life - Clothing from Orlando
- Arturo - Clothing from Jacksonville
- Bold City Beer- Vending and Free Beer Tasting
- Robyn Crews - Pillowcases from recycled materials
- Burro - Bags and Tees
- All Artists Included - Their personal collection
- Royal Treatment Records - Open ALL day. Huge Vinyl Selection.
- Bert No Shirt - Cold Line Foods
- Burro - Hot Dogs and junk in the day
Pick you poison, bikes, music, art, clothes, or just plain old fun in Jax, this is the place to be this weekend. Come check out some local flavor in the from of art, music and hand made products. Hope to see you there and if you do attend, hunt me down and say hi.
The BBB Warehouse is at:
1520 N. Main St. (map)
Email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org